Features & Benefits of Stucco
- Engineered stucco cladding systems greatly enhance structural building performance and mitigate damage in a seismic event.
- Fire Resistance
- Stucco provides up to 1 hour of fire resistance, a feature that sets stucco apart from other economical wall cladding finishes
- Versatility of Design
- Conforms to any variety of shapes, forms, arches, and ornamental configurations.
- Can be applied in an almost limitless variety of textures, finishes and colours.
- Stucco performs in a variety of climatic conditions, enduring wet/dry and freeze/thaw cycles without a problem.
- While other economical claddings can get severely damaged by hail, Artisan is made to weather the strom
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Stucco is a durable surface easily cleaned with a water hose.
- It has excellent colour retention, and can be refinished with a top coat of the same or different colour.
- Insect Proof
- Stucco is not susceptible to attack from insects, rodents, or other drilling or boring creatures.
- Impact and Abuse Resistant
- Stucco’s hard surface and metal lath reinforcement make it highly resistant to physical abuse.
- Noise Resistance
- Stucco’s monolithic nature and heavy mass reduces noise transmission much more effectively than other competing cladding choices.
- The cost combined with its versatility and aesthetic design capabilities make it one of the most cost effective choices for residential and commercial wall cladding systems.